Friday, July 18, 2014

Bike Aboard!

We went on our yearly Bike Aboard trip a couple weeks ago (I have a lot of blog posts to catch up on!). We drove to the station, took a train out, got some ice cream and snacks and rode our bikes back. We chose a shorter 2.5 mile section because we still aren't quite sure how far Paige can ride and now we know next time she can handle a little more! 
If I'm honest with myself I can admit that these trips are a precious to me and even though I usually know not to have too many expectations when kids are involved I did it anyway. It all turned out ok in the end and I know we all left wanting to go again! 
The train was not running on schedule so we had a lot of time to play in the station
  


Ice cream "break"-we hadn't actually done any biking yet!

No comments: