Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day!

We didn't know how much to plan for Mother's day because it was only a couple days after Owen's surgery so our families were nice enough to come to us. We had a lunch-time brunch with them inside since the weather wasn't so great. Owen woke me up that morning with a bag filled with crafts and artwork he had made for me. One of them was a paper bag filled with "breakfast in bed" foods (a granola bar, juice box and clementine)!

Waffles, scones, apricot breakfast bread, sausage, egg casserole, and yogurt with granola and fruit.

Me and the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin.
I am not positive whether this put up is written by him as no
one else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble.
You are amazing! Thank you!

Here is my web page; fastest way to lose weight