Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Half Marathon Time!

It's that time of year again! I ran my 4th half-marathon early yesterday morning. The weather was great for most of it-nice breeze and a little cloudy and I set a PR with my time of 1:59:24! I did feel a little guilty about waking the kids up at 5am but they didn't seem to mind too much...until later when they were a bit grumpy...then it was me and Pat who minded:) We were actually all really tired (and some of us a little sore) by the time we ate lunch so we all sat on the couch and watched Mary Poppins. Pat was in heaven when Paige crawled into his lap and fell asleep.(Click here for past half-marathons)

5:30 am flash photography in the car.


Hanging out before the race in the Browns stadium


There's me on the left, about to cross the finish line!

Me and Erica!

Me and Sarah!

Me and Mom!
Family picture!

Bigger family picture!

Pat's favorite part of the day.

No comments: