Saturday, June 10, 2017

Soccer Tournament

Owen's club team attended the State Cup tournament in Toledo a week or two ago. I wasn't able to go to the last tournament so I was pretty excited that Paige and I could attend this one. Bad news-they lost all three of their games and there was some pretty atrocious behavior from parents and even some players. Good news-we're extremely proud of how Owen presented himself as a soccer player and general good human being.
Group picture of a few teams at the last practice

Owen-take some pictures at the tournament.
Me-(turn around and take a picture)
Owen-not NOW!

Team huddle-one of my favorite parts!

Action shot! The game moved so quickly and Owen never played on our sideline so this is all I got!

Team dinner at 5th St Pub

Paige had the pool completely to herself! Way different than dance competitions!

No comments: