Monday, June 19, 2017

Rinky Dink!

I asked the kids when school got out if they had any special places they wanted to go to this summer and Owen's answer was...Rinky Dink! We drove by this place a few times on the way to various events and I can see the appeal. It has bumper boats, batting cages, putt-putt, go karts, and inflatables and a some other stuff we did not do. Paige was big enough for everything but the go karts where she was allowed to be a passenger but not a driver-bummer. The bumper boats were an especially big hit as soon as the kids found out that not only could you drive your own boat around but you can also shoot water at people with it! I declared that I didn't want to get wet but...I'm sure you know how that turned out:) Luckily it was a very hot day so we were dry in no time!
Ready to race!

Pat and Paige in purple, Owen sneaking up behind!

I was just saying that I wanted to see Mt Rushmore and here it is!

Bumper boats!

Batting cages!

Check out that form!

No comments: