Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Father's Day!

Another day to celebrate Pat?? Ok, we celebrated a lot of other dad's as well, but still, he's a pretty lucky guy;) Owen slept at a friends house the night before so he wasn't there to set up the special breakfast we "made" for Pat...Pops cereal! Once we picked up a slightly sleepy Owen we were able to continue with the festivities. Paige made a ninja warrior course for Pat to complete and Owen had put together a slideshow of some great Pat moments. The kids also did some fill-in sheets for him (I'll post those another time). Then we went to my parent's house to celebrate a little more before we had to run off for Pat's last soccer game! WE made a couple pies for the occasion too. One was a frozen strawberry lemonade pie that everyone seemed to like except for Pat and me and the other was a blueberry pie that we've made before and love. Paige helped us make the pies the night before and after a thorough hand washing stuck her hand in the strawberry lemonade mixture. I had totally forgotten about it until she announced it for everyone the next day right before we went to eat it. I laughed a long time but I'm really so glad I could reassure everyone that she was clean when it happened;)
breakfast!

Paige and Pat

Ninja course!

The kids wanted to do it too!

Slideshow!

Pat and the kids

Pie

Family!

Silly people!
SaveSave

No comments: