Monday, April 14, 2014

Paige's Party!

Paige's party theme this year was books (or "Turn the Paige," get it?). I don't really know any kids that don't like books but with as much time as we spend reading together it seemed especially appropriate! The kids provided a  lot of their own entertainment, as usual, but we also planned a couple things. We planned on reading I am Invited to a Party by Mo Willems but did not anticipate the kids wanting to read it themselves. We divided the book up and everyone who wanted a turn got one! We also did some Mad Libs which was a big hit, especially with the older kids.
I don't remember playing with my friends' hair when I was little but apparently this happens.

Owen and Hazel reading to the adoring crowd.

The adoring crowd.

The party wasn't noisy enough so we got out Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Birthday Girl!

My favorite picture!

No comments: