Saturday, February 1, 2014

Family Party!

Normally we have one big party with friends and family but since we went to the bowling alley we did things a little differently this year and had family over the next day. As with most of our family functions, I was terrible about getting pictures so I don't even have Pat's family in any pictures (sorry!). We all enjoyed some pizza together and I made an Apple Crisp that turned out to be a new favorite recipe! I told Owen he was having cupcakes on his birthday and at his bowling party so I could make a different dessert for the family party if he wanted. He said he did want something else-cake. We still had some leftover cupcakes so I opted for the Apple Crisp instead and he was very pleased with it.
Still 7 (again!)
Apple Crisp for dessert




No comments: