Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bowling Party!

We had our first "out of the house" party this year and Owen wanted to have it at a bowling alley. It was a great time and left me less to worry about but was stressful in other ways (like how to contain some wanderers). Owen was so happy and excited and I'm pretty sure all the other kids had fun too! Owen bowled over 100 on his first game which is the best I've ever seen him play. We had cupcakes and ice cream and water (which the bowling alley was nice enough to provide...).
Waiting for the guests!

Blowing out the candles!

I bet you guys didn't think I'd put this on the blog. But you took such a good picture!

The bowlers!

Still 7!

There wasn't much to decorate but we brought balloons and put down some coordinating plates and whatnot.

No comments: