Friday, January 10, 2014

Emergency!

I wouldn't have guessed that Paige would be the first of my children to require an emergency room visit but...you see where this is going, right? I'm a little disappointed with these pictures because when I look at the pictures now I think, "of course she didn't need stitches." But at the time I was thinking more along the lines of, "Paige's ear is falling off." That's not a surface scratch people, her ear was split where you see that bloody line! Paige was validly distressed about going to the emergency room so I may have mentioned getting a treat after we were done...then Owen said something about being thirsty in front of a nurse and she gave the kids popsicles. Promise fulfilled! And I didn't even need to find a vending machine! Thanks emergency room!




No comments: