Thursday, January 16, 2014

Choo Chooooo

We went to a model train expo a couple weeks ago (do you see how I'm making no attempt to do my blog posts in an orderly fashion? lazy.). It was one of those things that you worry won't be interesting enough to be worth the money you'll spend there. We didn't need to worry. The kids looked around for 4 hours before Pat and I finally called it and told them it was time to go home. I think my favorite (and Pat's too?) was the Lego train with the amazing Lego backdrop. Owen was fascinated by a giant model train layout that had multiple tracks. Paige was happy with everything. They also loved watching a Choo Choo Bob performance, which is apparently a tv show in the Minneapolis area. Choo Choo Bob and his cohorts did their best to get the kids "on their feet" but my kids were having none of that.









No comments: