Monday, February 10, 2014

New Recipes!

I bought some broccoli slaw at the grocery store the other day and it might be my new favorite thing. Super versatile but the rest of the family needs a little convincing. I made Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps with it and this recipe is going on my list of things to make again. I was so excited to eat them that I forgot to add the extra peanuts and cilantro at the end (and I purposely cut back on the suggested butter amount) but it didn't really matter. The textures and flavor were great!


 Let's just say someone had a hankering for some cookies the other day... I found a bag of sugar cookie mix in the cupboard and Paige and I made some impromptu s'more thumbprint cookies. We rolled the dough into balls, made a little indention for a small piece of chocolate and two marshmallows and they baked perfectly. The marshmallows were perfectly roasted by the time the cookies were baked.

No comments: