Wednesday, March 15, 2017

To Market

And what did Paige and I do at home while the boys were in Virginia? We talked about a lot of different options but the weekend flew by so fast we didn't have time to do most of them! Paige had dance Friday night and on Sunday afternoon but Saturday was completely open. We picked up some Swedish Fish for the road and then headed to the Westside Market to search for some unicorn macarons I had seen a picture of the day before. We circled the market at least three times before I had to give up and find a map of the stall on my phone. We found them! And then of course bought a giant apple fritter too:) We headed over to my parents house for a visit and to share our treats!
Ready with the snacks!

I wish we had been able to buy some of that cheese!

Unicorn Macaron! Finally!

We also got a lemon and chocolate-covered strawberry macaron. The lemon was meh but the strawberry was sooooo good!

No comments: