Thursday, March 23, 2017

St Patrick's Day!

The kids had St Patrick's Day off of school this year because of a teacher work day so they got extra time to enjoy their Lucky Charms, green milk, and chocolate gold coins. Such a healthy holiday for us! We did slightly better at lunch time with macaroni and cheese, veggies and spinach muffins (I was going to link back to the blog where I first put them up but I can't find them! Is it possible I've never put these on the blog before??). I also made some Green Macarons with Mint-Chocolate Ganache for Pat to take to work. It was only my second attempt every because this is a very finicky dessert but I thought it would be worth it to try with the new oven. They didn't all come out great but I had better success than my first time!
Paige figuring out how to bust into the chocolate

Wearing green!

A popular request around here is to have a "reading lunch." 


Macarons!

No comments: