Friday, March 3, 2017

Sleepover

Last Friday, Owen had a soccer game and got home around 8 and Paige had dance for 3.5 hours after school and got home around 8. And STILL we thought it might be an ok idea for both of them to have friends sleepover...I'm sure they would all tell you it was a success but I was definitely exhausted! And I think it took Paige until Monday morning to catch up on her sleep. The girls spent a lot of their time making up dances (because 3.5 hours of dance is not enough) and playing school (because 7.5 hours of school is not enough). Ha! I love that their style of play is a lot more freeform than what they get during the day. Owen and his friend spent a significant amount of time playing video games but also played a bunch of soccer!
Painting nails! Owen was still impatiently waiting for his friend to arrive.

I sneakily took this picture from inside the house. No, it was not actually warm enough outside for what they were wearing. Brr!

No comments: