Friday, July 12, 2013

Yum!

A couple new and successful recipes!
Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing-we left out the "spicy" in this recipe. I thought this was great but I think I was the only one. Pat thought it was mediocre but thought it might be improved by grilling the wedges, then cutting it up and mixing in the dressing. I think that would be great as well! We cut the recipe in half but I think half the amount of dressing wasn't enough. I ended up making more dressing the next day and I ate the leftovers cut-up and cold with chicken and onion. 

Asian Peanut Noodle Salad-This picture is from before I put the dressing on...for some reason my other picture was very blurry. It's possible I was shaking from excitement because it looked so good? Maybe... I'm definitely making this again. I substituted apple cider vinegar for the rice vinegar and left out the Sriracha sauce.

No comments: