Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ice Cream!

We're pretty lazy ice cream eaters. It never seems like a good time (I know, I know, it's always a good time) or we've just consumed some other sort of treat. We had an early dinner last weekend though and it was the perfect time to try out a new ice cream place! Everyone loved it, the kids got cotton candy, I got oatmeal cookie and Pat got lemonberry crumble. Then we spent a little time exploring the fake/old timey shops.

Owen didn't let his ice cream drip at all. When Paige was done it looked like she had used it to decorate her clothes, face and hands.

I like that sign on the tree. Also, my arms look super long in this picture, I should have played some basketball that day.

Ice cream and train watching too?! Does it get any better?!

Look! An old-timey phone booth with a phone that doesn't work! Maybe that explains the face Paige is making.



No comments: