Friday, June 14, 2013

The Color Run

I truly enjoy running but I think this is the first run I've ever truly done for fun. And I did it with my sister Jamie so that upped the fun level right there! The Color Run is an untimed 5k where color is thrown at you as you make your way through the course. We jogged it but I would say the majority of the people walked. We knew the race was sold out but didn't anticipate that the starting times would be staggered and ended up waiting a long time before we crossed could begin. We had a great time though and at one point I was laughing so hard I started crying/couldn't breathe/sounded super crazy. 

Before the race Jamie pretended to cross the starting line, if only we knew then what a struggle it would be to get to the starting line at all!

Nice and clean! (We have "happy" tattoos!)

Nice and not clean!

Color everywhere!

Everywhere!

Our support team got some color on them too! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Jamie is going to think this isn't a great picture but I love it.

I'm clearly being attacked here, do you see this?!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

All true! (except for the being attacked part!) Electric Run here we come!