Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Food!

There's a lot...
Roasted Chicken Enchiladas-from the Dinnertime Survival Cookbook, pretty good although the picture doesn't make them look that great...

Southwestern turkey burgers-from the same cookbook as above. I probably liked these the most but everyone ate them! 


Thai Lettuce Cups-from The Back in the Swing Cookbook. I'd call these mediocre because to me lettuce wraps really mean PF Chang's and these didn't taste at all like that. It did allow me to cook with coconut milk for the first time though!


Omelet with Mustard Greens-I made this omelet because I was searching for a way to use up mustard greens from my CSA bag and it was really enjoyable. I changed some things around-used garlic scapes instead of green onion, and left out the swiss cheese and mushrooms.

Potato and Greens Quesadilla- These were an interesting concept... I wouldn't make them again but now I know that potatoes slightly mashed with chili powder and sprinkled with cheese can be really good! (just not between a tortilla with salsa)


No comments: