Monday, May 19, 2008

Day #30!

Remember when I said I would never eat CoCoWheats again? Well...let's just say I wanted to make this Breakfast Apple Kuchen for this morning and when I looked at the recipe last night I realized it called for Cream of Wheat cereal...I was not about to go out and buy that so I used the CoCoWheats. Apparently they are good for something after all! This was truly tasty. I also managed to halve the recipe without any issues this time and made them all (except for the one in the picture) in mini-pie tins that Mom gave me just yesterday! Everything is more fun in a mini-version!

Pat and Owen partying it up at the Perdan's.

Here is the Compote I tried to eat for breakfast the other day in it's more appropriate mini-pie form. I've had this mini-pie dish for about 2 or 3 years and it's the first time I've actually been able to use it!

2 comments:

Diana Welmerink said...

I am SO impressed that you have made it a full month eating a different breakfast every morning! I've enjoyed the stories that accompany each breakfast (and all the adorable pictures of Owen). What's going to be your next challenge? :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job! You proved all the naysayers wrong! I think a recap montage is in order...