Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Falafel Sliders!

Sigh. Another recipe that only I appreciated! Pat wasn't home for this dinner but hasn't been brave enough to try the leftovers and the kids were not interested at all. Owen initially said it was good but I noticed at the end of dinner that he had basically mushed it all up to make it appear as if he'd eaten it:) Paige and her friend did not even pretend to enjoy it:) Luckily there was plenty of hummus, veggies, pretzels and apples to go around!
Recipe details-I chose not to make the avocado hummus because I knew it would be wasted so I just bought an avocado and used slices of it (Paige ended up eating a lot of it too, just plain). I did make the tahini sauce and it was good but it made way too much, especially since I was the only one using it! If people start liking falafel and I make this again, I'd probably make 1/4 of the sauce.




No comments: