Friday, August 18, 2017

Celebration!

We went to the Hall's house to celebrate August birthdays over the weekend! Owen and Paige had both gone to sleepovers the night before but Owen had gone to bed at 5am and was a bit of a mess that day:) We hung out, some people played basketball, ate pizza from the grill, had cake, opened presents, and went to the park so we stayed pretty busy. Owen even found some time for a short nap! And when we got home he asked why I had presents because he had no idea we had just celebrated my birthday!! :)
Checking on a sleepy Owen


Birthday girls!
See Owen staring directly at the cake that includes my name? He still didn't know I was part of the celebration!


Most of the group

Go Paige!

Paige and Laney 

I had an awesome see-saw partner!

Owen spent a lot of time on this couch with this cat

No comments: