Friday, July 29, 2016

Date Night!

Pat and I have been trying to go on a date since our anniversary last November! I don't know how it got pushed back so far but we did finally make it happen! At the beginning of the day we still weren't really sure what our plan for the date was but I came across a newspaper article with a review of a restaurant called Forage and it pulled me in! We decided to take our chances on it and it was amazing!! I got a Bahn Mi sandwich, something I've always wanted to try and I'm so glad I did. It will be tough to decide on something new the next time we go since I enjoyed it so much. Pat got Osso Bucco and I think he enjoyed it but was not overwhelmed with joy like I was:) After we ate, we walked around Crocker Park until our movie started and the next morning we went for a bike ride together, something we never get to do! It was so great getting to reconnect. We should probably start planning our November date now to make sure it happens!


No comments: