Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Pat's Family Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with Pat's family on Christmas Eve. I was still feeling pretty awful but also pretty confident that it was actually food poisoning and not the flu or something that was contagious. We had fun exchanging gifts and we ate some Cheesy Vegetable Chowder. Pat's mom had made a tray of cookies which was great because I couldn't manage to get out of bed to bake anything! We spent time together until it was time to go to church. I wasn't sure I was feeling ok to go but I managed to pull it together and we walked there super early so we could get a seat. It wasn't crowded at all!

The kids made bookmarks for everyone and needed to sort out who got what. Owen's bookmarks had a theme of school colors for everyone's high school!


No comments: