Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Years Eve!

New Year's Eve and the celebration that almost didn't happen! The night before the 31st I started feeling a twinge in my throat and assumed it was strep because Pat and Paige had it. I barely slept and got up at 5 to make it to a clinic when it opened at 6am. My test came out negative so we were cleared to hang out with friends that evening! Yay! We had so much fun! There was a lot of dancing,, jelly-bean eating and laughing. See all the fun (out of order!) below.
The moms!

Pyramid! Nicole initially wanted to make a totem pole and Rachel and I declined:)

Midnight! 2016! Cheers!

We got the Dad's to do a dance together. It didn't take much convincing:)

Beanie showed Pat her amazing cup stacking skills.

The kids played Apples to Apples Jr.

The kids taught Pat how to play Beanboozled. It's a game where you spin to see what jelly bean you have to eat. It could be a good flavor or a disgusting flavor and you can't tell by looking at it. I got stinky socks when I played. I only played once:)

Pat got a bad one!



One of my favorite pictures-love those kids!

No comments: