Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Recipes!

Hello! Looks like I took a week off from blogging (again..) but I'm back and I brought food! Yummy food even!
First up-Black Bean Veggie Burger with Chipotle Ketchup! First advice-skip the fancy ketchup if you don't have the chipotle to put in it because without the hotness it just tastes like...ketchup:) The burgers were good though! They were more crumbly than I would have liked but that always happens with veggie burgers. The flavor is what was important and it was good here!





Next up (and the more popular of the two)- Baked Chicken Chimichangas! I made this recipe exactly as it was written-shocking, I know! I used a medium salsa, which we don't usually have and I think it was better that way than it would have been with mild. The guacamole I put on top was my own recipe (just guacamole, lime juice, and red onion) and I was the only one that ate it that way but everyone agreed the chimichangas were super good!

No comments: