Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sewing

It's National Sewing Month! This is very convenient news because I decided to take up sewing again. I think it all started when I casually mentioned something to Paige about maybe being able to make a dress for her doll...well, she latched on to that idea pretty quickly and a billion hours later I had sewn an "easy" dress and Paige was very proud (and super patient while I figured out how to use my sewing machine again). After that I jumped in and made Paige a gingham circle skirt. I think I actually did a pretty good/mediocre job on it. Paige received a couple different compliments on it when we were out one day which I thought were out of pity because it looked very obviously homemade but the people were surprised when I mentioned it! 




No comments: