Friday, February 22, 2013

President's Day!

We were very presidential on Monday. We made mini Abraham Lincoln hats and colored pictures of him and George Washington. Owen actually had a lot of questions about the presidents and I think I answered most of them with the help of a newspaper feature from the day before! Owen said his favorite president is Abraham Lincoln because he's famous and Paige said her favorite was Barack Obama. She didn't say why but she has told me before that he looks like Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog so I think that might have had something to do with it...
We watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time (with some strong-handed editing from me)


Abe Lincoln hats!


Coloring sheets and some freshly popped popcorn go very well together!


No comments: