Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's Salad Month

It's Salad Month here on the blog! I've done 30 days of breakfast (twice!), 30 days of oatmeal, a 30 day photo challenge (did I ever finish that?) so I thought I would try a salad month since they're easy to make and easy to customize. I have some interesting ones in mind but I won't go crazy every day and won't be posting them all since I'm sure most of them will be variations of the first and third picture here. The good news is that salads are really easy to photograph-look at all that color! The other good news is that the word "salad" has a pretty loose definition so I can pretty much mix anything I want and call it a salad:)


Lettuce, cheese crumbles, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, Italian dressing.


Lettuce, cheese, tomato, cranberries, yummy dressing I don't know the name of, and savory granola (this salad was courtesy of Lisa and Alex)


Lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, red onion, cheese, cucumber, Italian dressing (I had this same salad today without the cucumber and added in walnuts)


No comments: