Friday, February 17, 2012

Oatmeal and Frittata

I was hoping the flavors in Creamy Cardamom Pear Oatmeal (I made mine with apple instead) would mimic the flavors from the Apple Cheesecake Coffeecake I made a couple months ago and it did a little bit. But not enough; next time more spices! I also made a Spinach and Lemon Spaghetti Frittata last night. See if you can guess who I'm describing in the next sentence. Two of us liked the frittata, one of us tried it and spit it out and the last one refused to try it at all. Now the big reveal! Owen and I liked it, Paige spit it out and Pat...sigh...I'm still working on him :) I actually found out that I liked the leftovers even better today with some salsa on the side. Even more impressive is that I got the frittata out of the pan in one piece! In the past I've had some trouble getting things out in one piece...like here...and here.


Even  you oatmeal haters out there have to agree that this is one of the better oatmeal pictures I've taken. Just needs a little garnish...

One piece! High five!


This picture makes me realize that I missed an opportunity to cut the frittata in the shape of Pacman.  


No comments: