Thursday, February 2, 2012

Owen's Concert/Art Show


We were treated to a night of cuteness courtesy of Owen and his preschool classmates. They put on a concert/art show for all the parents and I was so proud of him and touched (especially when they started singing about being miracles...) that I had to stop myself from crying. I was hoping to show you a very cute video but I can't get it to load so here are a few pictures from our evening.


Owen and his classmates lining up!

Certain audience members were very excited


One of Owen's pieces of artwork. Pat actually pegged this one as Owen's before we could see his name on it!


The artist posing with another work of art (and holding one of many cookies that were eaten that night...)


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe I missed his first group show!! Nice job Owen!!