Monday, January 30, 2012

No More Mess!

I'm tempted to write something here that sounds like an infomercial but I'll try to share my excitement in a more normal way instead. I finally found something for the kids to use when we eat tortillas! I know what you're thinking. Just be happy I'm easy to please. Anyway, they are silicone ties. The kids love tacos but would want me to refold them every time they put them down. No more! Now we just use our handy dandy silicone ties to hold them together. Ok, I was trying to sound like an infomercial there. It was impossible not to go there. Missed opportunity-definitely should have taken lots of messy before pictures of the kids spilling tacos and me shaking my head with my hands on my hips to show you how difficult tacos used to be so the smiley/easy/after pictures would be even more impressive! Next time I'll remember to make my own infomercial. Next time.   


Owen showing how they work


Paige testing out the durability


See! More uses!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Where did you get those?? I have to put a toothpick in my kids tacos to hold them together.
I like Paige's shirt. ;)