Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pat's Birthday!

Pat's Birthday Week Extravaganza is over but we had a lot of fun celebrating! We surprised him a few times throughout the week. I collected birthday greetings/memories/cards/photographs from family and friends and gave them all to Pat on his birthday. I think he was really touched and I didn't realize it until the moment I gave them all to him how touched I was because I got a little weepy...Anyway, thanks to everyone who did something! We also bought some giant number balloons and took them to his work earlier in the week. He didn't notice us for a minute and when we finally said something he was so shocked that he pretended not to be shocked and acted like it was totally normal for us to be standing there! We put them in our window at home so everyone driving by could see them, if you look closely you can see Pat peeking out through the zero! We also got to spend some time with Pat's family! We went out for a great lunch and had some yummy cake.

No comments: