Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finished!

We had to paint and assemble shelves before we could officially declare the closet finished and we accomplished that today!

Here is the sad, frumpy "before" shot (after I took out the the clothes that were hanging up). Let's pretend that I made my closet all messy just for effect. Notice the two closet rods. If you put clothes on the first rod, you can't get to the second rod or the back shelves. It was very poor planning.


Ta-da! Fancy new closet! You don't have to dodge clothes to reach things! Crazy concept!


It looked especially nice when it was empty.


Pat was very pleased.

2 comments:

Diana Welmerink said...

That is amazing! I am super-impressed with you guys. If only we could hire the Meyer family services to organize the closets in our home...

Nicole said...

well done my friend, well done!!