Monday, September 6, 2010

Oatmeal!

So I've done 30 days of different breakfasts (twice!) and it's a whole lot of work so I decided to do something that requires a little less planning. I'm going to have a different oatmeal every morning (except for the mornings where I have oatmeal leftover from the day before which happened to me the first day...) until I get sick of eating oatmeal. One thing I didn't consider was that oatmeal doesn't photograph particularly well, I'll have to work on that.

This was an overnight oatmeal made with steel-cut oats. I can't figure out where I got the recipe from but it was 1 cup of steel-cut oats, 2 cups milk, dollop of honey, cinnamon and raisins. Mix it all together and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Then you just pull it out of the fridge and eat it! It was very chewy but I still liked it.

No comments: