Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Owen and a BLT

We're taking Owen to a class at the hospital tomorrow that is supposed to prepare kids for the arrival of a new baby. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to be able to prepare Owen for what's going to happen but I'm hoping it will still be a fun way to spend a morning. We're supposed to bring a current picture and a baby picture of Owen so I've been looking through and coming across a few favorites. I'll be nice and just post one...


This was last Friday's meatless meal. Fake bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo sandwich. Superb (again, all the thanks go to Lisa and Alex on this one). Initially I was going to try to make new/fun/interesting things for Friday nights but it's just not happening. Maybe next week...but probably not tonight...


No comments: