Monday, March 29, 2010

A Small Celebration

Here are just a few pictures from Pat's birthday. I'm on partial bedrest which means I didn't quite get to treat Pat to the birthday celebration I would have liked. He made his own birthday dinner, we made the cake together and we went shopping for his presents together that same day.

Blowing out the candle! I tried to make a fancy bow-looking thingy out of the top of the Target bag but Pat said it looked like some animal had shredded it!


The yummy cake! I think it was called Black Forest Cake and it was basically one of those jello poke cakes with some flavors we hadn't had before.


Chocolate cake with cherry jello dripped over it. How did someone figure out that this would be so good?!
A nice picture of Pat.

1 comment:

Diana Welmerink said...

The cake looks delicious! I'm sorry to hear that you're on partial bedrest, Kim, but not too long until the new addition to your family arrives. :)