Sunday, March 21, 2010

All Dressed Up!

We went to a friend's wedding over the weekend and needed to pass some time between the ceremony and reception. We ended up finding a really nice park right along the beach that was perfect. The ceremony was so nice and the reception was a lot of fun. I forgot to ask the couple if they minded me putting up pictures so I won't be posting any of them. Here are some pictures of the park and I'll put up some pictures from the reception another day!

Owen getting ready for his ride on the merry-go-round (that's what it's called, right?). I seriously thought they had removed all of these from playgrounds, I hardly every see them and this was Owen's first time on one!


I rode too but I made sure to hold on since I didn't quite trust how fast Pat was going to spin us. I also don't trust my ability to balance anymore...


Family photo on the beach!


I was not wearing the appropriate footwear to venture out as far as Pat and Owen so they had a nice father/son moment.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

great pictures!!