Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pizza Bites

I saw a picture of these and thought they would be perfect to eat for dinner while we watched the Super Bowl (no, I still don't care about the Super Bowl, I just like to make food to celebrate it. I'll start caring when the Browns are in it...so I've got some time...). I used store-bought pizza dough, cut it into squares, wrapped it around some fillings and stuck them all in a pie pan. After baking you eat them dipped in marinara sauce. We tried chicken/broccoli/cheese and then ground beef/cheese combinations and both were good. Pat did inform me that they were even better the next day reheated for lunch.
Recipe Here

2 comments:

Diana Welmerink said...

Those look and sound so delicious! You find the best food websites. I might have to steal another one of your recipes... :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks Diana! I blame www.tastespotting.com! It's hard not to want to make the stuff when it looks so pretty:)