Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carpet

We finally ordered new carpet for the house! It's going to be a huge pain moving everything and disposing of the old (and very nasty) carpet so I'm already looking forward to it being over. Our house isn't very big but, amazingly, we have 5 different types of carpet covering our floors. I can't wait for everything to match. Then I can go crazy and be all stressed about everything that falls on it. We've decided to get as much done as we can before the installers come in a couple weeks so today we finished taking out the carpet from our first room (there's a sneak peek of the color of the nursery for those of you who haven't seen it).

Owen got out his tools to help but in the end I think he took on more of a "supervisor" role. He thought the whole project was fantastic but I am a little worried about keeping him away from the tack strips bordering the room for the next couple of weeks.


Pat hard at work.

No comments: