Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Glimpse

Here are a few pictures from our temporary stay in the kitchen.

Owen trying to hook up the tv.


Having a couch (also my temporary bed) and a tv in the kitchen is totally brilliant. Now we just need a bigger kitchen to pull it off all year long.


We made some banana bread to occupy our time (and to make the carpet guys jealous). Ok, really I offered them banana bread a few times and I think they aren't allowed to take any, or that's what I'm going to tell myself. I was pretty proud of myself since I couldn't get to the recipe book and made it from memory. My very faulty memory came through for once!



1 comment:

Diana Welmerink said...

A couch in the kitchen - brilliant! If only our kitchen was big enough... I can't wait to see pictures of the new carpet!