Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where's the Food!?

Remember back when I used to make food? And not just desserts but actual dinners for my family? I know...it was so long ago...I'm pretty sure they don't remember either... Well, I'm going to start doing that again! And I'm writing it here so that I will be shamed into following through. Here are some of my favorites from last year (after removing desserts and utter failures). I'm pretty sure all of these pictures have been on the blog before.

Lemon Pasta. I'm not sure if this was the first time I made this or not. But I love this and there was a picture of it in my photos from 2009 so there it is.


Stuffed Eggplant. I don't consider this a failure even though no one else would eat any of it. I swear it was good! And it took a considerable amount of time to assemble so that counts for part of it!


Calzones. Made with homemade dough and lots of random, fun ingredients.


Carrot Cake Pancakes. Anytime you can pretend that pancakes are healthy because they have a vegetable in them is good. Then you can use that as an excuse to eat them for dinner...if you even really need an excuse to have breakfast for dinner. I don't.


Grilled Pizza. More homemade dough. Lots of work but well worth it in the end!


Pasta with asparagus, peas and cherry tomatoes! Not sure what the official name was for this recipe but it tasted as good as it looked.


Ham Sammies! Super easy and super tasty.


Tofu Lasagna Rolls. Another fantastic revelation. You really can't tell it's tofu, I promise. Everyone liked them so you know I'm not making that up.

No comments: