Sunday, April 30, 2023

Six!!

Six needed its own post because I had so many pictures and because it was one of my most favorite parts of our trip! We took an uber to the theater and were surprised to see a long line down the street to get in! Eventually the line started moving and we got to our seats with plenty of time. The theater was much smaller than I expected, which ended up being great because it made the experience feel even more intimate! Our seats were in the first row in the balcony so we had such a good view!! The singing was amazing and the show was so high energy, we all ended up loving it! I would have seen it every night we were there if I could have. After the show we saw a small crowd gathering so we went and waited hoping some of the actresses would come out and 4 out of the 6 queens did! Paige was in a perfect spot for interacting with them and got all their autographs and we got a picture of her with one! 
On our walk back to the hotel we stopped for some ice cream and it was so so delicious. I got honeycomb flavored and it reminded me of a flavor I loved when I was little-Buttercrunch from Friendly's.

Fun wall while we moved into the theater slowly

So excited!!

The stage after the show

Paige with the woman who played Anne Boleyn. 


Jane Seymour


This actress played Anne of Cleves

This actress played Katherine Howard

So excited to get a picture!!

So cute and the most delicious ice cream place!

My ice cream looked tiny but it was very rich and the perfect size! So good!



 

No comments: