Sunday, September 18, 2022

River Run 2022

Time for my favorite race! I think I was more relaxed for this race than I have been for any race I've ever done. It's a relatively flat course, I love being able to walk to the starting line and I do all of my training runs in the park so I'm pretty familiar with the environment. The weather was misty/rainy the whole time but not hot or too cold. It ended up being great racing weather! I finished with 1:54:58 which was 4 seconds away from a PR. I wish I had known so I could have run just a little faster at the end! I was happy with my time though, this is supposed to be a training run for my marathon next month so I wasn't even expecting to run that fast.



Pat accompanied me to the starting line!

Ready to start!

Mid-run

Stepping over the finish line

Done!

 

No comments: