Thursday, September 29, 2022

Patterson's!

Our annual Patterson's happened a little earlier than usual this year but we still didn't manage to avoid the rain! The weather was terrible so we got inside as quick as we could and wandered around gathering our fritters (cookie for Paige), apples, kettle corn and some cider for the kids. 
We ate our treats on the car ride back to my parents and by the time I was ready to start making the pies most of the apples had been peeled, sliced and cut up by Paige, Laney and my mom! We got them in the oven and relaxed while we waited for our pizza order to be ready. I was exhausted and probably could have fallen asleep, I think the kids felt the same way because they had sleepovers the night before. The pies were delicious (of course!)! 

Waiting for everyone to finish

I guess it stopped raining long enough for this picture

and this one! 

Pat drove separately so I had to take his picture before he got in his car

Owen had a fritter

Paige had a cookie

Getting the apples ready

I was there too!
 

No comments: