Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Ode to Griffin

I haven't done a Griffin post in awhile and I had a backlog of adorable pictures so here you go!


I was in the middle of folding towels and Griffin helped himself to this spot. 


He hates being picked up but he was tolerating me this day

 

I repeat...he hates being picked up:)


This tunnel is the other new toy he got when we bought the fish. He will sit on one end of a tunnel and wait for someone to walk by so he can dive through and scare them!



Still a little big for this spot but I love that he uses it!

This is one of my favorite things! Griffin wanders the house all day and is always somewhere different but at the end of the day when the kids go to sleep he settles down right between their rooms. Sometimes he's there for 15 minutes, other times he stays in that spot for hours. So sweet!

No comments: