Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hamilton!

I've loved the music from Hamilton for quite awhile now so when we found out the show was coming to Cleveland we knew we wanted to get tickets. Unfortunately, a lot of other people love Hamilton too so we couldn't get tickets when they released them and I moved on, thinking we had missed our chance. Fortunately, they released more tickets and Pat told me he was taking me for my birthday present!! Yay! We were getting some work done in our basement that day and we were literally waiting around in our dressy clothes for them to connect some pipes so we could be on our way. While we were waiting, the plastic bottom on the heels I was wearing started to disintegrate! That's what I get for wearing 20 year old heels! :) Finally, we were on our way and made it to the show with just a few minutes to spare. And the show was amazing!! I was worried after all that build-up that it wouldn't be as good as I had heard/hoped but it met every expectation! Partway through the show I was already wishing I could see it again! Thanks Pat:)


No comments: