Monday, August 13, 2018

Date and Festival!

Pat and I got to go on a date while the kids helped my parents at their church festival! We didn't plan anything so we decided to drive over to Legacy Village and walk around and grab some food. We ended up at a place called Black Box Fix that had amazing burgers. The best one I've ever remembered having! We left in time to relieve the kids early from their 3 hour shift but they were having so much fun that they wanted to finish it out! They did a great job working the Mystery Door game. Paige was begging to go for a ride in the Rocket car and I'm so glad she did because it was so much more fun than I thought it would be! We got to cruise the streets of Mentor while it blasted old tunes. The kids played a few more games and then we headed home!
Date Selfie 

The library had a cart of free books!



Working hard

Owen was playing with a toy he won

Rocket car!


No comments: