Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tahini-Olive Oil Cookies

I had bought a jar of tahini when I made those falafel sliders and was hoping I would find another use for it before it went bad. Luckily, I happened across this cookie recipe for Tahini-Olive Oil Chocolate Chunk Cookies! It seemed like a strange thing to put in cookies but the pictures looked so good and it had chocolate in it so I figured it couldn't be all bad! They were a little fussy to make and my cookie dough came out a lot thicker than the pictures looked. I didn't intend to make any changes to the recipe but I did accidentally forget to put on the sea salt before baking. Also, I was running out of time and skipped the whole part where you scoop/refrigerate/roll into balls and then bake. I just scooped and baked immediately. They were good though! Different, but good. I wouldn't buy tahini just to make these but I do have some more tahini left so I might be making these again!


No comments: