Thursday, February 23, 2017

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I actually went to some extra effort this year and busted out the heart-shaped bowls that we've had for over 10 years but have used probably less than 5 times. I put some vanilla yogurt, strawberries and heart sprinkles out for breakfast and the kids got some candy and hand sanitizer in their mailboxes. Later in the day I got to help at Paige's class party. The room captain planned cupcake decorating and bingo for the kids and I was impressed with how neat the kids were. I thought there would be frosting and sprinkles everywhere! Pat was out of town for a few days but he came home in time for dinner so we feasted on spaghetti and meatballs. Jamie joined us too, her heat was out so she hung out and slept over! We were super excited for her visit even though we did feel bad about the heat!





No comments: